When applied topically penetrates well into the epithelium of the cornea and conjunctiva: therapeutic concentrations are achieved in the aqueous humor of the eye; in inflammation or damage to the mucous membrane penetration rate increases.
Indications for use:
- inflammatory diseases andriol testocaps of the anterior segment of the eye: acute and chronic uveitis, iridocyclitis, iritis and cycles;
- blepharitis, keratoconjunctivitis, conjunctivitis – allergic, seasonal, catarrhal;
- prevention and treatment of inflammatory events in the postoperative period;
- thermal and chemical burns (after complete epithelialization of corneal defects).
Hypersensitivity to any component of this preparation.
Keratitis caused by herpes simplex (treelike keratitis), varicella and other
viral diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva.
Mycobacterial infections of the eye.
Fungal diseases of the eye.
Acute purulent diseases of the eye.
Damage to the corneal epithelium integrity.
The period of lactation.
Age 18 years (safety and efficacy of the drug in children has not been studied).
sufficient experience of use of the drug during pregnancy is not. It can be used to treat pregnant women to destination the attending physician, if the expected therapeutic effect is greater than the risk of possible side effects.
Dosage and administration:
. Local Eye drops: one or two drops into the conjunctival sac eye every 3-6 hours. Before using shake the bottle of ointment eye: a strip of ointment the length of 1-1.5 cm for a lower eyelid 2-3 times a day.You can combine the use of ointments, eye drops, ointment – in the evening before going to bed, eye drops – for a day. Duration treatment is 2-3 weeks or as recommended by your doctor.
Side effects of long-term use of steroids can be observed:
- increased intraocular pressure with possible subsequent development of steroid glaucoma with damage to the optic nerve and visual field (so the use of drugs containing steroids, more than 10 days should be measured intraocular pressure regularly);
- posterior subcapsular cataract formation;
- slowing the healing process andriol testocaps (for diseases that cause corneal thinning, it is possible perforation).
Allergic reactions are possible.
Secondary bacterial infection may occur as a consequence of the suppression of the protective reaction of the patient. In acute purulent eye diseases corticosteroids may mask or enhance existing infection.
Fungal Corneal damage tends to occur particularly often with long-term use of steroids.The emergence of non-healing ulcers on the cornea after long-term treatment of steroids may indicate the development of fungal infestation.Overdose
Symptoms: Possible local manifestations. Treatment is symptomatic.The interaction with other drugs
interaction with other drugs are not currently known. In the case of use with other topical ophthalmic drugs interval between their application should be at least 10 minutes.
Eye drops contain a preservative benzalkonium chloride which can be absorbed by contact lenses. Before using the product, contact lenses must be removed and andriol testocaps set back no earlier than 20 minutes after use of the drug.
If the duration of therapy for more than 2 weeks should monitor the status of the cornea.
If the patient after treatment temporarily reduced sharpness of vision, to its recovery is not recommended to drive and engage in activities that require attention.
Before use, shake the bottle (eye drops).
The vial must be closed after each use.
Do not touch the pipette tip to any surfaces.